Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Items No. 000002 to No. 000010 now for sale

It took a little bit longer to get these items up than planned — I've been having some real issues, obviously. But now the first 10 items of the sale are posted, and bids are being accepted. So, check it out.



No. 000002

CD COLLECTION: This 12-disc Case Logic CD holder is filled with a variety of music I listened to in high school. Among the CDs are four from Colin Raye, as well as Toni Braxton's "Secrets," Kenny G's "Breathless," All 4 One's self-titled disc, CD singles from R. Kelly and Paula Cole and Whitney Houston. Along with these CDs are Live and Michael W. Smith CDs that belonged to friends of mine. Wow, what a collection.


No. 000003

GOLFER GIRL: This statue, which is about 8 or 9 inches tall, was one of about 15 sports-themed statues I once owned. My friend Greg decorated my yard with them when I was living in Michigan. I left them all behind when I moved to Louisiana, but he brought this one to me when he came to visit earlier this year.


No. 000004

MAGIC 8 BALL: I'm not sure where I got this Magic 8 Ball, but several of my friends said, "I can't believe you're going to sell that" when I told them about this project. The only magic thing about this 8 Ball is the fact you eventually will get the answer you want if you just keep asking and rephrasing your questions.


No. 000005
LIVESTRONG BRACELET: When Lance Armstrong started the LiveStrong campaign, I called around to every mall I could think of trying to track down a LiveStrong bracelet. I ended up having to wait for a local store to get a second shipment. I wore my bracelet for about a week before it sat on top of my dresser. Every time I have moved, the bracelet always made its way back to the top of my dresser.


No. 000006

KODAK DISPOSABLE CAMERA: There are five exposures left on this camera, so you can capture some memories of your own. As far as the photos taken on this camera, I really have no idea what they are or when they were taken. My best guess is that they're of me and my friends out at bars or just hanging out.


No. 000007
KODAK FUNSAVER 35: There are three or four exposures left on this camera, so you can capture some memories of your own. As far as the photos taken on this camera, I really have no idea what they are or when they were taken. My best guess is that they're of me and my friends out at bars or just hanging out.


No. 000008

J. CREW SHOES: These blue canvas shoes, men's size 13, were ordered online from J. Crew. They never have been worn.


No. 000009

BUDDAH STATUE: I bought this statue at a mall in Salina, Kan., during Christmas break of my sophomore year of college. I was Christmas shopping with a friend, but I think this was the only thing I bought.


No. 000010

SHAMROCK GLASSES: These shamrock-shaped sunglasses were bought at a Spencer Gifts in Fort Gratiot, Mich., for the 2006 St. Patrick's Day pub crawl in Port Huron, Mich. The pub crawl wasn't actually on St. Patrick's Day, but I did have a great time with my friends visiting all of the bars in town.

No comments: