Sunday, May 11, 2008

Items No. 000013, 000014 and 000015 now for sale

OK, this will be the end of VHS tapes for a little while. But I do have quite a collection, and someone out there is bound to still have a VCR, right? (Seriously, am I the only one?)

Click on the item title to be redirected to eBay for bidding


No. 000013
'BIG DADDY' ON VHS: One of my roommates gave me this movie as a Christmas gift when I was at Kansas State. I hadn't seen the movie, and she thought it would be one of my favorites. I watched it once.



No. 000014
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
'SAVE THE LAST DANCE' ON VHS: This is one of my favorite movies. It is part of a VHS collection I started when I lived with my best friend Heather in Coralville, Iowa. Every Sunday we would treat ourselves to a new VHS at Target. It became a weekly ritual, and it is why I have as many movies as I do.



No. 000015

This movie is part of a VHS collection I started when I lived with my best friend Heather in Coralville, Iowa. Every Sunday we would treat ourselves to a new VHS at Target. It became a weekly ritual, and it is why I have as many movies as I do.

No comments: